Finally! After a long wait, the vacay month is here.
Don't let delayed flights & road trip traffic bring you down.
We came up with 10 fun things to kill time.
Here we go:
We listed the apps she mentioned:
If you're into light-leaks:
- Snow (Our favorite! We can add light-leaks, music, vintage movie vibes, filters, frames, and lots of other things. This one is free!)
- 8 MM (The one influencers use.)
If you're into glitches:
(These 3 options are similar)
If you're into analog cameras:
- Grain Cam
- Gudak (authentic analog camera feel; wait for 3 days to process the picture)
- Huji (authentic analog camera feel, but you can see the picture immediately. It adds a random 90's date.)
NETFLIX & CHILL WITHOUT WIFI
Good news: it's the perfect time to binge watch that series you've always wanted.
Bad news: not every show is downloadable.
Here's how to find the shows & download:
- click the menu button (top left side of your screen)
- tap "available to download"
- pick which series/ movies to download
- download by tapping download arrow
When you're ready to watch, tap "my downloads" and have fun.
ENJOYING THE LAST DAYS OF RAMADAN SALE
The SALE is so huge, we can't stop window shopping and clicking add to cart.
Lovin' this middle eastern vibe <3
LISTENING TO THESE PLAYLISTS
Good Vibes every day.
A blast from the past: Oldies Goldies.
First Date Feels, regardless of your relationship status.
WEARING KOREAN MASKS
It won't be awkward in family cars and overnight planes. LOL. Actually, it's important. The environment in airplane dries your skin. The mask gives back some moisture.
BAKING HOMEMADE COOKIES
Snack on the way and save some for your little cousins and nieces (you'll be the cool cousin/ fun aunt).
HEATLESS HAIR CURLING
In case of no access to electricity...
WATCHING LIGHT VIDEOS
Here are some gems we found on Youtube:
JOINING IN THE DONUT INDOMIE HYPE
Snacking this on the way seems like a great idea. Making it turns out to be easy. Try it. ;)
← Older Post Newer Post →